Amazium is a CSS Framework made for "Responsive Web Design", which simply means a website that can adjust to your screen size without having to make a separate website. Amazium is built using 960 Grid System with some modification. Amazium handles the most tricky and time-consuming parts of creating responsive websites.
- 23/02/2012 - New PSD download which has the 960 grid setup for you based on 32px gutters/margins..!
- 23/02/2012 - With the suggestion by Qianzhi Wu i have removed the need to include the "column" class before you set what grid width you wanted.
- 22/02/2012 - I've added the option to now offset a column, which should help out with layout I hope.
- 01/02/2012 - Tweaked the CSS files to make it easier to understand Amazium.
- 17/09/2011 - Added a 404 page for Amazium.
- 02/09/2011 - Updated Amazium.css for better iPhone/Mobile display.
- 22/08/2011 - Tweaked layout.css with better widths.
- 07/08/2011 - Amzium made live..!