LESS is a dynamic stylesheet language designed by Alexis Sellier. It is influenced by Sass and has influenced the newer "SCSS" syntax of SASS, which adapted its CSS-like block formatting syntax. LESS extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variables, mixins, operations and functions. LESS runs on both the client-side (IE 6+, Webkit, Firefox) and server-side, with Node.js and Rhino.
- @media bubbling
- Support arbitrary entities as selectors
- Variadic argument support, see: https://gist.github.com/1933613
- Behaviour of zero-arity mixins has changed, see link above.
- Allow '@import' directives in any selector
- Media-query features can now be a variable
- Automatic merging of media-query conditions
- Fix global variable leaks
- Fix error message on wrong-arity call
- Fix an '@arguments' behaviour bug
- Fix '::' selector output
- Fix a bug when using @media with mixins